DIY Cabinet Hanging Hack

DIY Cabinet Hanging Hack

CABINET HANGING HACK! Ideally, cabinets would be hung with two people so you have an extra set of hands but SHE DON’T NEED NO MAN! 😉😜

I’m simply screwing a scrap piece of wood into the studs (make sure it’s level!) and then resting the upper cabinet on the board while I screw it into the studs. Once your cabinet is set in place, remove the 2x4 and stand back and admire your work! 👏🏼 I’m so excited for how quickly this kitchen is coming together 😍 IT’S GOING TO BE SO DREAMY!!! Should I leave the cabinets white or paint them?

Follow along with me @comestayawhile to watch this kitchen project unfold! These are the Colorado white shaker cabinets from @lilyanncabinets_ ! You guys can use code AMANDA5 for a discount!

CabinetHanging

Post a Comment

0 Comments