The THEMES of Across the Spider-Verse (Trailer Breakdown)

The THEMES of Across the Spider-Verse (Trailer Breakdown)

FOLKS I know you’re as excited about Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse as I am, and my god, what an incredible trailer we got. And while I’m sure a lot of you want to break down all of the tiny easter eggs and references and countless spider-people we saw throughout, I am a little more interested in what this story is doing and saying! And I think the trailer gives us a PLETHORA of hints about the themes and character dynamics we’re sure to say through the multiversal adventure. So join me as we travel Across the Spider-Verse.

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!- https://www.patreon.com/Johnny2Cellos
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Johnny2Cellos

Music:
Johnny 2 Cellos Theme Music - Norman Marston

Video Used:
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2023)
Spider-Man The Animated Series (1994)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Spider-Man The New Animated Series
Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark
Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted.
"Fair Use" guidelines: www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Spider-ManSpider-Man Across the Spider-VerseInto the Spider-Verse 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments