Bona Rin has a video new that make an evidence for Khmer election | Khmer News

Bona Rin has a video new that make an evidence for Khmer election | Khmer News

Title: Bona Rin has a video new that make an evidence for Khmer election | Khmer News

Welcome to #RICHandPOOR

Video Detailing are: Bona Rin has a video new that make an evidence for Khmer election | Khmer News

More Videos is Here:
Sithy Chhun was live show reveal of taking arrested Madam Kim Tola | Khmer News
https://youtu.be/_AyCm_HWCKs

Lok Yeay Borin make a fresh live show talking on Khmer news today | Khmer News
https://youtu.be/r89GeI-A66o

Bony Khim just satisfy his speak to CNRP supporters | Khmer News
https://youtu.be/tLZXEo-cDlA


Respecting to you, I need to detail on my channel and the way I make videos to all of you, but However I need to sorry on my family fan channel that I just show and change my content to produce on my life style and living videos. I have reasons and case that influenced me to change, mainly I have known that I love my field to creating in living lifestyle cooking and eating with my team work. I strongly knew my feeling and the way I living, most of that is the changing to me for make different videos from the based I had built my channel. Please don’t mind for that changing but I sure you will know clearly and understanding on me, because of loving that motivating I and my team to has other creative and love on lifestyle cooking and eating ways.

Cambodia is a small country and just getting development which located in South East Asia that mostly of people still use mix traditional and modern ways in their living, people are there generously and always smiling during speech with Cambodian or foreigners. People in village are generally wearing skirt and shirt nor differences from lady town, who they has make up and with popular clothes where take a style from western people, especially in Europe modeling. I and my team have two ways on wearing idea both of modern and traditional depending on placed I make videos. So I hope you will better feeling when I change my ways on wearing, that points I thought that this way will help my family audiences to relaxing and know the way of other people wearing or eating style.

Rich & Poor purpose now is making videos which relating to eating, food cooking, food recipe, food creative, food design, food challenging, flavor swallow food, that are of ideas will showing since the ways we cook till eating. Simply we have five members including Camera man and make up. I and my team make all videos in my channel to suggest people to have many idea in cooking and find any solution to cook a best food with reducing cost and easy finding the base gradients located in their living. Such as Cambodia has a lot of food product and natural food that we can find own self such modern food in the market and rural food in the village or forest and river or lake. We catch fish and find any vegetables such as mushroom, banana, baby bamboo, cucumber, papaya, luffa gourds, pumpkin, banana flower, baby corn, corn, watermelon, etc. Some I describe on this is so easy to collect from field of famers or forest that we called traditional food. Sometime we has new creative which no one have done before or we called unique but maybe called crazy, hsahh it doesn’t mind however we do but it will make useful to you at the next time. Some of videos will make you laugh with designer and new ideas such as make up eating, make a fun face then eating, challenging on answer and question during eating too. We know it is hardly to find new idea to make videos in a single to show you, but however we will show you on simple food but fully meaning eating ways.

I know people around the world need a tour and relaxing but whatever, they have any much time to make a trip or tour so I hope my channel or videos contents will make most people relax and fun and they can get knowledge for cooking after view my channel. Some time I am not sure on people thinking or critical idea but I still smile to correct and keep in touch to change with good ideas for helping people in eating ways or cooking. Both nowadays positive and negative idea still has even though we try to make it better, this case is mainly on knowledge which depend on each other people learnt.

The description of each other videos I will deeply written on the top above with detailing and reasons and at this below this I will explain on the ways and tool for making my videos:
I just use some materials as:
1. Camera Canon EOS 90D
2. Camera Gopro Hero 9
3. Mixer for recording voice
4. Smart phone partly take some videos or images
5. LED light
6. Computer for editing videos
Software for editing videos is: Camtasia 2019
Audio recorder: Audacity
Kitchen tool as you know in videos and no need to tell more,.
Nothing at all,.
Thanks Too Much, World is Peace starting from you,.

#Eating,
#DailyFoodEating,
#ASMR,
#ASMRMIC,
#Food,
#Rice
#YummyFood,
#VillageFood,

#Eating#DailyFoodEating#ASMR

Post a Comment

0 Comments