Minecraft has a tendency to RATTLE my BONES #Shorts

Minecraft has a tendency to RATTLE my BONES #Shorts

STREAMED LIVE ON twitch.tv/zoticplano follow me over there I'd like really appreciate it, the only follower I have at the moment is an alt account for checking bitrate so if you liked this, and want to watch live, pleassssee go follow me!

#Shorts from an upcoming vid, stay tuned. Anyone else get rattled bones every now and again?

Did you know that angled brackets aren't allowed in descriptions? I just learned that 'cause both times I went to type the '?' I accidentally hit the angled bracket.

Anyways, thanks for watching me be clumsy and hopefully gonna be done editing the vid from my tenth anniversary on MC soon. I very much appreciate the love on these shorts!

rattledbones

Post a Comment

0 Comments