Cure Self-Esteem Trauma/Degradation/Debasement (Subliminal) | Plasma

Cure Self-Esteem Trauma/Degradation/Debasement (Subliminal) | Plasma

🦻🏻 You can buy your own customised subliminal here: https://onlineangeltherapy.com/subliminals

πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ Want to become a Subliminal Maker and make bad ass subliminals? https://onlineangeltherapy.com/subliminalcourse

πŸ‘ Want to learn how to make Visual Subliminals? https://onlineangeltherapy.com/visual-subliminal-

Affirmations:

I relive through all my bad memories of emotional reactivity of degradation and process all the emotion from them now
I relive all traumatic memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation now, process them and discharge all emotion from them now
I remember all traumatic memories of emotional reactivity in the body now and process all emotion from them from degradation now
I process all my traumatic memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation now several times now until there is no emotion from them now
I relive through all bad memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation and discharge all of their emotion now
I discharge all emotion from my bad memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation now
I relive through all my bad memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation now and process all the emotion from them now
I process all the emotion and release it from my bad memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation now
I discharge all emotion from my bad memories of emotional reactivity from degradation in the body now
I let go of all emotion from my bad memories of emotional reactivity from degradation in the body now
I release all emotion from my bad memories of emotional reactivity from degradation in the body now
All my bad memories of emotional reactivity in the body from degradation now are emotion free now

Self esteem subliminalCure self esteem issues subliminalCure degradation subliminal

Post a Comment

0 Comments