🦄🌈COLORS EVERYWHERE &Learn Colors With Kids🌈🖌️| Nursery Rhymes And Kids Songs by Little Baby PEARS 🍓

🦄🌈COLORS EVERYWHERE &Learn Colors With Kids🌈🖌️| Nursery Rhymes And Kids Songs by Little Baby PEARS 🍓

🍓Subscribe to our channel!🍐
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWtT1lHoWbrnE0pajaGysA?sub_confirmation=1

Hi kids! 😻🦄 🖌️ The little pear has run out of paint, but that's not a problem!🤩 🍐After all, colors can be seen around us! 🙃 You just need to get creative and take a closer look! 🌈
Sing and watch our new video with our funniest fruits - Piro, Liza, Banana and Berry!! 🙌🏽😉🎤

Lyrics:
Colors everywhere
Here and there 
Sing the colours you see
Sing along with me 

Red red I see the color red 

Orange orange I see the color orange 

Yellow yellow I see the color yellow

Green green i see the color green

Colors eveywhere
Here and there 
Sing the colours you see
Sing along with me 

Blue blue blue I see the color blue 

Purple purple purple i see the color purple 

Pink pink pink I see the color pink 

White white white I see the color white 


Colors eveywhere
Here and there 
Sing the colours you see
Sing along with me 

Red orange yellow green blue purple pink white 


All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™️ or registered®️ trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
🍓THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING🍐

#littlebabypears #kidssongs #babysongs #NurseryRhymes

baby songsnursery rhymessing-along

Post a Comment

0 Comments