TAEJIN/VJIN: That SUDDEN TAEJIN CONTENT We're Getting This Days

TAEJIN/VJIN: That SUDDEN TAEJIN CONTENT We're Getting This Days

Hope you like my videos. Keep on watching and please SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t. BORAHAE

All rights belongs to respective owner. No copyright infringement intended. If there is copyright issues kindly message me and I will delete the video.

#VJIN#TAEJIN#BTSVLIVE

I do not own the music used on this video. All credits to the respective owner.
Song: SIGNS – ETHAN DUFAULT
Song: WHEN I KNOW – ETHAN DUFAULT
Song: RIGHT THERE – ETHAN DUFAULT

Disclaimer:
Video clips belongs to the rightful owner. I do not own the video clips.
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news, reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

#VBTS

Post a Comment

0 Comments