i make YouTube channel just for gaining knowledge not for earning money

i make YouTube channel just for gaining knowledge not for earning money

I make YouTube channel for gaining knowledge in various medicines and human diseases such as Anatomy – the structure of humans (and other organisms)

Pharmaceutical drugs – medication used to treat and prevent disease

Pathophysiology – changes in the body in response to disease

Biology – the science of life

Physiology – how molecules, cells and organs function

Epidemiology – the study of diseases in populations

Terminology – the body of specific medical terms

Medical Statistics – applying statistics to understand medicine

Public health – the health of the population.

topics included in this video 1) I make channel for gaining knowledge 2) My earning is decreasing day by day 3) I am not earning money from YouTube channel

I make channel for gaining knowledgeMy earning is decreasing day by dayI am not earning money from YouTube channel I make channel for gaining knowledge

Post a Comment

0 Comments