Cleaning out the files, I either document (most) every daily/weekly event... ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘‡or loose em'

Cleaning out the files, I either document (most) every daily/weekly event... ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘‡or loose em'

I feel compelled to document the triumphs and pitfalls equally to show several things in my video and life for several reasons.
I'll list a few off the cuff here:
1.) Most folks are in such a "trench of routine" that they - A.) know not the neighbors, varied excercise activities, ancient ancestrial sites; they can't grasp change either socially or geographically
2.) Dietary stagnation: toast/jelly, oats (a slice of apple and it's healthy ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ) coffee
Processed shit for dinner
In any case, no I'll intent is attempted here, it's merely my story in the early stages of this next chapter.
Thanks for stopping by
Smash the gawdamn thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘
Much Love

Cleaningfiles,either

Post a Comment

0 Comments