ASMR Do What I Say 🀭😴 ASMR Follow My Instructions For Sleep (Fast Pace)

ASMR Do What I Say 🀭😴 ASMR Follow My Instructions For Sleep (Fast Pace)

Hey guys, in this video ASMR Do What I Say ASMR Follow My Instructions For Sleep / ASMR Do What I Say Or Else Follow My Instructions Fast Pace I will be giving you particular orders to follow so you can go to sleep. This video will also include Instructions For Sleep Role-play & Follow My Instructions ASMR. Video breakdown I will start off the video by asking you to focus on me followed by guessing the trigger with your eyes closed. I will end off the video with some stop and go Triggers. If you guys like this video make sure to check out The playlist I have a link down below for you guys. Thank you for watching I love you ❤️

Link to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MakaylaASMR
PATREON: Makayla ASMR
TIKTOK: @makaylasasmr
IG: @justmakaykay
EMAIL: Makaylaasmrbusiness@gmail.com
MIC: Blue Yeti
Shot on my IPhone
Editing software: iMovie

✨Follow My Instruction Playlist➡️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmDY6jYWOY0b_zyV4RvPaIsA58XdnWO4r
✨Video inspiration Luna Bloom ASMR

TIMESTAMPS
0:00 Intro
0:50 you have to do what I say
1:34 focus on me
2:37 focus on this object
3:33 which One is closer
4:25 what trigger is this
6:05 what color is this
8:00 finger tip tapping or finger nail tapping
9:45 move hand to the other side
11:01 which twin is making the sound
13:02 which Trigger is this
14:40 follow the light
15:42 which one is closer
17:00 Eye chart
17:41 tell me when I stop tapping
19:16 Outro
20:45 bloopers

Patreon Shout Outs πŸ€—
Katie
Jane
JJ
Amelia
Kayla
Dylan
Jess
Zebes
Johnny
K’von
Plxin2x
Lily
Demario
Trips
Josiah
Victoria
HardestArtistASMR
Featherfoot Amari
T Chica
Chris
Jonathan
Gravity
Phoenixc
Connor
Willie
Heather

ASMRASMR DoASMR Do What

Post a Comment

0 Comments