Short trick | Square root, Surds & Indices | for all competitive exams | Frequent asked questions |

Short trick | Square root,  Surds & Indices | for all competitive exams | Frequent asked questions |

In this video I have taught about techniques used to solve square root problems based questions which are frequently asked in competitive exams . Concept is very useful in competitive exams as well as in classroom problems also. Once the students learnt then it will be fun for all of them.

For competitive examination point of view
Subscribe my Channel

&

Share the video

My Instagram :-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQNrTnHsHjX/?utm_medium=copy_link

My Facebook:-

https://www.facebook.com/neeraj.choudhary.5832

https://youtube.com/c/DearSir - DearSir channel

https://youtu.be/uFPPyzehvdc - HCF & LCM based questions tricks Part - III
https://youtu.be/uQtSczrvhBU - HCF & LCM based questions tricks Part - II
https://youtu.be/HGh7_Nh3GQk - HCF & LCM based questions tricks Part -I
https://youtu.be/fy4498SL-dU - Arithmetic Progression - Sequence and Series Part - II
https://youtu.be/fbN45Xrihh4 - Shortcut tricks for Sequence and Series Part - I
https://youtu.be/bSB_DbkvCsE - Shortcut tricks for number system Part - I
https://youtu.be/P2ipzMHyOIc - Short tricks for number system Part - II
https://youtu.be/A4TUpohDBhY - Shortcut trick number system Part - III
https://youtu.be/a9iI-H22Nk8 - Shortcut trick number system Part - IV
https://youtu.be/4idvn9tReu4 - Shortcut trick of square of any number


#Squareroot #quantitativeaptitude
#spyderinstitute #surdsandindices
#quickmath #competitiveexam
#bankpo #ibpsclerk #ssccgl
#neerajchoudhary

surds and indicesindices and surdssurds and indices tricks

Post a Comment

0 Comments