Deltarune Theory : Why Kris Is NOT The Knight

Deltarune Theory : Why Kris Is NOT The Knight

If you could ever imagine, a sequel to the best video ever made...
As promised in my last video I am here making a another theory. Many people in the comments of my video where VERY adamant about Kris and The Knight being one in the same. So here I am, giving my two cents on the matter. I sure hope you enjoy seeing this through.

And might I add, DANG, there are a lot more of you here now than before. You do not understand how thankful I am for each and every one of you who takes the time out of your day to tune in. If you are new here, I equally welcome you to the club and encourage you to subscribe if you haven't already. It would help me out immeasurably. And now that I’m a [[BIG SHOT]] I have a reason to make content more regularly so stay tuned.

Previous Video: Why Ralsiei is Not Evil
https://youtu.be/WFbm0cclFVA

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DukeNull

#deltarune #undertale #ralsei #deltarunechapter2 #noelle #kris #gaming #Spamton #Theory

Why Kris is Not the KnightWhy Kris is Not the Knight : Deltarune TheoryWhy Kris Isn't The Knight

Post a Comment

0 Comments