Betsy Ade & the Well-Known Strangers - Forever (Official Video)

Betsy Ade & the Well-Known Strangers - Forever (Official Video)

Official Video for the single "Forever" by Betsy Ade & the Well-Known Strangers off their 6th CD "Dawn".
Website: https://www.wellknownstrangers.com
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/0dzAX52VMi1PjcxYnRTA2G?si=a64196728d114d03
AppleMusic: https://music.apple.com/us/album/forever-single/1582750143

SONG CREDITS:
Betsy Ade - Vocals
Cameron Fair - Cello
Song written by: Betsy Ade & the Well-Known Strangers
Lyrics written by: Betsy Ade
Song Production: Joe Adamek
Song Mixing & Editing: Nick Rad
Song Mastering: Mystery Room Mastering

VIDEO CREDITS:
Video Direction: Joe Adamek & Betsy Ade
Video Camera Operator: Joe Adamek, Betsy Ade, Chantel Godlewski
Assistant Camera and Location Work: The Well-Known Strangers
Photos: Betsy Ade

SPECIAL THANKS:
John Kulas, Scott Fox, Victor Cera, Chantel Plowman-Godlewski, Steven Servi

SINGLE ARTWORK:
Joe Adamek & Betsy Ade.

LYRICS:
It was the day that everything changed.
The air was so still. Not cold, but a distant kind of chill.
When I’m doin’ wrong I can hear you say, “You could be so much better”.
When I’m all alone I can feel you there, and I know you will be with me
Forever
Since you’ve been gone I’ve learned a few things like…
Faith and forgiveness are just words dressed up in lies.
Since you’ve been gone been getting’ through things like…
Packin’ up ex-lovers with premature goodbyes.
When I’m doin’ wrong I can hear you say, “You could be so much better”.
When I’m all alone I can feel you there, and I know you will be with me
Forever
Forever

Copyright 2021 - Well-Known Strangers LLC.

#betsyade #nbcthevoice #cellorock #cellosongs #pianosongs #cello #piano #strangers #forever #dawn

foreverBetsy Adestrangers

Post a Comment

0 Comments