✨AIR SIGNS ♊️GEMINI ♎️LIBRA ♒️AQUARIUS | IM NOT SETTLING FOR LAZY CONTENTMENT!

✨AIR SIGNS ♊️GEMINI ♎️LIBRA ♒️AQUARIUS | IM NOT SETTLING FOR LAZY CONTENTMENT!

✨About✨

Namasté! Welcome to Celestial Lotus Oracle! I am your host Lotus. If you are new to this channel welcome. If any of my readings connect with you or someone you know, please feel free to share this video. Also hit the bell and subscribe! This lets me know that you are interested in my videos, so I can continue to make more for you. Blessings!

✨Connect✨

Instagram - @celestial.lotus
Cashapp - $Celestiallotus
For Readings Email - celestiallotusoracle@gmail.com
Website is coming soon and I will announce it on my channel!

✨Disclaimer✨

This Video is a General Reading for the Zodiac Signs - Sun 🌞 Moon 🌙 Rising 💫 It may not connect with Everyone’s specific situation. I cannot guarantee the accuracy If or when this reading could happen. As the viewer of this video is responsible for their choices and decisions. YouTube states that “Tarot is for entertainment purposes only.”

✨Decks I Use✨

Divinity Lotus Tarot - Made by me and will be for sale soon!

Divinity Golden Oracle - Made by me and will be for sale soon!

The Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle: 50 Oracle Cards for Healing, Self Understanding and Divination https://www.amazon.com/dp/1780289405/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_90YH3V79YED5MHGZTAZ4

A Yogic Path Oracle Deck and Guidebook (Keepsake Box Set) https://www.amazon.com/dp/1465483705/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CCZJTCJ1HP6SFA7515A8

#tarot #zodiac #oracle #spirituality #divine #meditation #chakras #crystals #manifestation #psychic #astrology #numbers #energy #love #thirdeye #lightworker #lawofattraction #twinflame #tarotreading #spiritualquotes

Tarottarotreadingsoracle

Post a Comment

0 Comments