The Lost Art of Outdoor Pottery Firing - August Ancient Pottery Livestream

The Lost Art of Outdoor Pottery Firing - August Ancient Pottery Livestream

For millennia around the world most pottery was fired in open, outdoor fires, but today very few people anywhere fire pottery like. In this livestream I will talk about the history of pottery firing in the American Southwest, research that has been done to rediscover ancient techniques and finally how I fire different sorts of pottery in open fires. I have photos and video to share with you showing different firing techniques. And of course I will be answering your questions live, I hope you can join us.

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_3BTjvtaAsCwfwjQDSqFTQ/join

potteryclaycoil pot

Post a Comment

0 Comments