Hilariously Relatable Comics About Adulthood

Hilariously Relatable Comics About Adulthood

Hilariously Relatable Comics About Adulthood

Do you often catch yourself fantasizing about the times when you didn't have to work, had no taxes, but always had freshly laundered clothes and sheets along with decent food on your table? Do you have a newly found respect for your parents? If you answered yes, then (sorry to break it to you), you are an adult. Being an adult is hard, but being a fresh one is the hardest, I'm sure a 20-something like me can relate to that. Not only is there suddenly no time to do practically anything you love, there's also the pressure of getting married, having children, buying a house while also maintaining a great career. No wonder so many of us are having the so called quarter life crisis. The expectations are too high and the stress is just too huge!

✅ I do not own the image or the music in my video. If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me the YouTube private messaging system . Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed!

For copyright matters please contact: maiphongluu3456@gmail.com

adultadulthood humorchildhood versus adulthood

Post a Comment

0 Comments