get soft 3a curly hair ( forced , layered , and extremely powerful )

get soft 3a curly hair ( forced , layered , and extremely powerful )

i make these sublimenals for myself but i thought i could share it if you guys would like :)

all rights reserved to

first picture : jayme jo - https://youtube.com/channel/UC-f5bL6wBMG3SDXt8r4n4xQ

second picture : ' unknown '

song : runaway by aurora

cover singer : danyiela - https://youtube.com/c/%D0%94%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8D%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%8F%D0%A2%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0

app : ( fort the editing ) : youcut editor
app : ( fort translating text to speech ) : narrator's voice .

affirmations :

i have the most beautiful 2c-3a hair in the whole entire world ,
every single person in the whole universe is in love with my super pretty and amazing hair ,
every little thing i do is helping my hair to loosen curls to desired curl patterns and become my dream 2c-3a curly hair ,
im in complete love with my super cute 2c-3a hair

my 2c-3a hair is one of my many great attractive features ,
my 2c-3a hair is super silky , soft , long and beautiful ,
my beautiful big 3a curls smell like fresh roses .

my 2c-3a hair is always soft , fresh , pretty , and manageable ,
my 2c-3a hair is imune to tight curls ,
my 2c-3a curly hair is imune to any damage , lose , or un-desired changes ,
my super pretty 2c-3a hair is the best thing is ever ,

everyone is super jealous of my beautiful 3a curly
hair
everyone notices my beatiful 3a curly hair ,

everyone compliments my beautiful 3a curly hair ,

i am really happy with my super attractive 3a curl patterned hair ,
i am loosing my curls to desires curl pattern so quickly ,
i am loosing my curls into desires curl patterns in a blink of an eye ,
i am getting my desired curl pattern in less than a second ,
i completely adore my 2c-3a hair ,
i will get my results the moment i blink my eye ,
i love my shoulder lengthed 2c-3a hair ,
everyone in the whole wide universe is falling in love with my 2c-3a hair .
i am very happy with my 2c-3a curly hair

notes : should be listened to 1-3 times because it is super powerful
this is safe and has no negative affirmations at all
this sublimenal is orginally made for me and i use it
it can be listened to more than required amount for quicker results but if you feel Dizzy you should stop
i take requests for free so you can write it down un thé comments
thank for you for your love guys , hope you enjoy your dream hair ans ramener to drink lots of water ;)

curlyforcedlayered

Post a Comment

0 Comments