COMPLETE PHILIPPINES TO US TRAVEL GUIDE: Requirements &Process for Filipinos,Balikbayans&US citizens

COMPLETE PHILIPPINES TO US TRAVEL GUIDE: Requirements &Process for Filipinos,Balikbayans&US citizens

Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Result: https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/fr-proof-negative-test.html


LIST OF LICENSED COVID-19 TESTING LABORATORY IN THE PHILIPPINES: https://doh.gov.ph/licensed-covid-19-testing-laboratories



PASSENGER DISCLOSURE AND ATTESTATION TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/Fillable-Attestation-English-p.pdf



Bi Form acknowledging risks of travel- https://marsmantravel.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/Travel-Declaration-and-Acceptance-of-Terms-and-Risks-Form.pdf



Prohibited and Restricted Items: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/know-before-you-go/prohibited-and-restricted-items

CFO: https://cfo.gov.ph/
Need Insurance?
SafetyWing:


https://safetywing.com?referenceID=24818256&utm_source=24818256&utm_medium=Ambassador



Vaccination:

Outside NCR: https://icv.boq.ph/

Inside NCR: https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/

Los Angeles Traveler Form: https://travel.lacity.org/

CDC After Travel Recommendations:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/after-travel-precautions.html

These videos and the effort I put into them are 100% free for everyone, and all I ask is that you leave a thumbs-up on any videos that you like and subscribe to my channel .

For those of you that still wish to support my channel further, however, I’ve posted my link below. Thanks!

Support through Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/Terri967

NEED TO TRANSFER MONEY TO THE PHILIPPINES?
This is what I personally use:
https://www.worldremit.com/en/r/JENNIFERTERRIH1
First transfer is free!

Hello, I am Jennifer Terri, a 24 year old Filipino-Australian living alternately in Sydney and Tagum, Philippines. I make Philippine Travel News & Updates. :)
Let’s connect!
Follw me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jennifer-Terri-103337894995996

COMPLETEPHILIPPINESTRAVEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments