Who is bothered with contaminated water? See.

Who is bothered with contaminated water? See.

I have made my new house relatively small. Because before that it is a little difficult to find out which part of the big house is annoying. In the southern part of this room is a large door, with two glass ventilators above. And below I made a big glass venti window that I would put a stove in there. I will arrange egg frying or other light cooking. But obviously Tuhin Professor of Bairati College is not allowing him to do that. See in the video how I am bothered with contaminated water. Meanwhile, you also understand the condition of the hotel in the lockdown. Cooked here, stomach upset. See the door. Through the gap in the door, Professor Tuhin is constantly hiring people day and night and throwing contaminated water at me. As a result, I only showed the condition of my right hand and left hand. Don't talk about other problems. In fact, he is not the only one behind him is the former principal of my college Mesbahur Rahman Monju. That's why Mesbahur Rahman Manzur's younger brother stays together almost all the time at Tuhin Professor's Club (which is located on the south side of my house). They have a lot of money. I think former principal Mesbahur Rahman Monju is not the real Awami League. Otherwise, such a work of a real Awami League cannot happen. Former principal Mesbahur Rahman Monju is a rival of popular leader of our area Mr. Md. Zakir Hossain (current upazila chairman). I am a supporter of Mr. Md. Zakir Hossain. I have not complained to Mr. Md. Zakir Hossain about this for a long time. But now it's time to write these on Facebook. Because it is very unbearable to get a job after enduring so much annoyance.

botheredcontaminatedwater?

Post a Comment

0 Comments