There Here Jewelry Design Technique Classes

There Here Jewelry Design Technique Classes

#Jewelry #Designs# Technique

Hello my beloved kings and queens today’s video will be about the launching of my new jewelry designs technique classes for those of you who are interested today I am showing my very first design that you can purchase. This first class will be how to make these earrings

The price of this class is $15 the class will be sent via email once purchase has been completed. 

You can make your payments to my cash app and it goes as follows.
https://paypal.me/Designs706
$JoyceMctier22thezone
my email address is
lajoytrabags@hotmail.com
Please Make sure that you leave your email address so I can email the class to you this class is about 16 minutes long.


Thank you all so much for taking the time out to watch listen and write a comment I greatly appreciate all of your support. If you like what I do here on this platform please make sure that you subscribe like and share and also hit the bell so that when I upload my videos you will definitely be notified thank you all so much for watching and have a wonderful day. 

jewelryDesigns classesJewelry designs Technique classes

Post a Comment

0 Comments