MY LIFE BEFORE MEDICINE...How to recognise when your life just isn't working anymore...Mature Medic

MY LIFE BEFORE MEDICINE...How to recognise when your life just isn't working anymore...Mature Medic

#medicalschool #nontraditionalmedstudent #amitoooldformedicalschool

Hi, I’m Becs!

Thank you for stopping by! Welcome to the channel :)

In this video, I explain what it means to be 'off track'', how to recognise if you are and what to do about it.

Please remember to subscribe and leave a comment if you feel guided to!

I hope this video brings you some hope and inspiration.

Rebecca x

My e-mail is rebeccabradford12345@gmail.com

Instagram @bec_uk

If you would like to support the channel here is the link: www.paypal.me/rebeccasarahbradford. This is not expected but very much appreciated.
(A very big thank you to those who have donated already x)

Are you looking to start college/university as a mature/non-traditional student? Are you being told by friends/family/teachers that your goal is unrealistic?

https://youtu.be/7DQd3v2-XZ8​​ - My NON-TRADITIONAL Path To Medical School | 37 Years Old, NO Qualifications, How I Beat The Odds

My story will hopefully inspire you to start/keep going! I started Medical School at the age of 37! My background is not one of a typical of a medical student and many many people doubted me along the way.
I am now in my third year studying medicine in the UK.
Please leave a comment and let me know where you are from and what are you studying/planning to study!

Thank you!

medical studentmotivationlife motivation

Post a Comment

0 Comments