Kungsholm #1 making a model DIY
Hi model and ship friends, enjoy the first video update of my current scratchbuild model project, the 1953 ms Kungsholm in scale 1:200. The hull has been built and painted in a nice coat of white paint. This means it's ready to receive the waterline stripe on the hull. A special moment during the build, completing the hull and making it ready to build up the superstructure on top of it. In this video I show how I draw this line and how I make certain it is drawn level on the model.
If you have some questions about the model or the video feel free to ask them in the comment section.
Feel free to like and subscribe to my channel and share the video on social media.
For photo updates you can follow my FB page and website:
https://www.facebook.com/onnozonecom
www.onnozone.com
#Onnozone #modelbuilding #ship #oceanliner
Peppers Theme by Kevin MacLeod
Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4998-peppers-theme
License: https://filmmusic.io/standard-license
#howtomakeaship
#howto
#swedishamericaline
#scratchbuildmodel
#scratchbuild
#msKungsholm
#sunflowerferry
#miniatureship
#ship
#cruise
#shipmodel
#modelship
#passengerschip
#diy
#plastic
#3Dprint
#cruiseship
#howtomakeaship
#DIYHandcraft3DModel
0 Comments