Geoff Hazel - Selecting the right team

Geoff Hazel - Selecting the right team

This interview is part of DVA's ongoing Veterans' Stories project. See transcript below:

"I think the best work I did was in the interview process before we left in selecting the people. Every one of them did a great job. Every one of them, the whole lot had started at the bottom rungs of wherever we were. And by the time we finished, I mean, there was a deputy regional commander in northern region. There's a provincial commander. There was a number of investigations officers. So, as a team, in our final dinner we had before we left, I said to them, I said, "Righto." I mean, I was part of a group that called itself the team. I said, "I've now been part of a second group that can call themselves the team." And I was really proud of them, what they did as individuals."

GeoffHazelSelecting

Post a Comment

0 Comments