Clickbait BLOXBURG YouTubers When There's No UPDATE... #shorts (please read desc)

Clickbait BLOXBURG YouTubers When There's No UPDATE... #shorts (please read desc)

*Ashley and I talked and cleared things up. She knew the video wasn’t targeted towards her, but was upset at some of the comments*

This video was not targeted at anyone. Never even mentioned a name in this. So please think before you send hate.

The video is satire. I just had this title in mind and did everything I thought was clickbait…

Me hearting comments aimed towards her was indeed a bad idea. I tend to heart comments of people who comment on a lot of videos and have been long time subscribers, sometimes not really thinking about the consequences.

I would NEVER mock someone’s voice.





POSTED COMMENT ON ASHLEY’S VIDEO:
“Hey everyone.

I’m sorry this came across as me attacking Ashley. This video was made as a satire without really thinking of anyone specifically.

I have turned off the comments on my video to avoid any more drama, because that was not the intention at all.
The video pokes fun at a lot of people, including myself.

Me hearting that comment was wrong. I’m sorry for that. I tend to heart comments of people who have been long time subscribers without even thinking about it to much. I should’ve seen that through.

Ashley mentions that I am mocking her voice, titles, …
This is not true at all and a misunderstanding. When I thought of my video, I just thought of every clickbaity thing I could think of and put it in that short video, again, not really having anyone specific in mind.

I’m sorry for all of the comments mentioning her name. Now no one can comment on that video.

The reason I haven’t deleted it, is because it is not about anyone specific, as I said.

I hope this gets sorted soon. Because I run away from drama too.”

Star Code: BRAMP
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BramPeee
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brampeee/
Roblox Group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3108066


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music:

https://www.bensound.com

#shorts

robloxbloxburgbramp

Post a Comment

0 Comments