BESIDES CHEATING, What would cause you to LEAVE A RELATIONSHIP? | Discussed

BESIDES CHEATING, What would cause you to LEAVE A RELATIONSHIP? | Discussed

#Cheating #heartBreaks #relationships #damages

Relationships are complicated. One day we’re madly in love and happy, the next we’re considering a breakup. You want to break up but then your partner looks at you that certain way and you’re head over heels again.
When your feelings are all over the place and you don’t know whether to stay or go, making the decision to end a relationship can be very difficult.
And sometimes it’s actually simpler than we make it. Sometimes the reason is there in front of our face and we just need to acknowledge it.

Hello Beautiful people, My Name is Cess Tilland, currently living in Negros Island Philippines. I decided to start a Youtube channel last year July 2020, 4-months later since the lockdown started.

Reasons i made this channel are the ff:
(1)Someone inspired me,
(2)Meeting new friends around the Globe,
(3) Talking about a certain topics daily,
(4) I'm a traveler, who traveled 12 countries and with that i can share you more about my travel experienced
(5) To inspire people who has hidden talent , and lastly
(6) To be able to improve my speaking ability in public and also grammar improvements since i noticed that the more i talked to people, the more i learned and it gives me more knowledge.

Cess Travel Vlogs because aside from Live Streaming, I'm looking forward to travel more soon when pandemic is over.

If you would like to support my channel you can make a donation through my PayPal below:
God Bless!! Stay Safe EVERYONE!!!..

Paypay Acc: paypal.me/cesstilland

break ups suckbreak ups motivationbreak up with your girlfriend im bored

Post a Comment

0 Comments