Aries Weekly: They Admire You So Much, They're Ready To Love #aries #tarot #firesigns #datingadvice

Aries Weekly: They Admire You So Much, They're Ready To Love #aries #tarot #firesigns #datingadvice

SOPHIAMONAY APPAREL👇🏾
https://sophiamonay-tarot.creator-spring.com

Hit The👍 LIKE Button and ☑️SUBSCRIBE

❤DONATIONS Are Welcomed on Cash App, Info Below👇🏾

***For Entertainment Purposes Only

BIO: Welcome to Sophiamonay Tarot where you'll find all things spiritual. I am a third generation Prophetess and Seer with these gifts having been passed down from my Grandmother, to my mother, then to me. I am also Clairvoyant and Clairaudient which means I get images and audio messages from Spirit.

Uploads: I typically upload weekly and monthly energy readings for each sign. I do, however, flow with Spirit, and at any given time will do a reading based on what Spirit is showing me.

Readings: $35 for personal readings of any topic to include 2 questions. Please allow up to **three business days for your reading to be delivered. If there are any delays or changes, I will communicate accordingly.

Contact: sbell21411@gmail.com ***EMAIL YOUR QUESTIONS TO ME FOR THE PERSONAL READINGS
1) Include first names of all people including yourself
2) Birth dates (Day/Month) of all people including yourself
3) Payments must be made before the reading. No Refunds available. ***2 questions for $35 and $10 for each additional question.

Payments: ***CASH APP ONLY My Cash App Username: $sbell21411 ***You must put the "$" in front of my name to look me up on Cash App.

I pray that my readings will be a necessary guide in your life. Thank you all for your love and continued support.

~🕯️SOPHIAMONAY TAROT🕯️~

AriesWeekly:Admire

Post a Comment

0 Comments