Ak117 is kind of fast and stable

Ak117 is kind of fast and stable

Hey there, welcome to my first call of duty mobile gameplay. In this video I’m gonna use Ak117 as my main weapon. There are few memes in the video. I hope you are going to enjoy this video.


Weapons- Ak117 (VHS Glitch)

Game - Call Of Duty Mobile

I got nuclear bomb but didn’t used it.
This Ak117 is a awesome gun and I have also shown the gunsmith with high mobility, high accuracy and control.

Ak117 is kind of fast and stable with high mobility and accuracy.

There’s something I have to tell you that I really care about your valuable time which you are spending in watching my video. So, if you have to say something use the comment section or the instagram id given below.

Instagram Id - https://www.instagram.com/whitepanther1058/

If you liked this video please make sure to subscribe my channel.

Thanks For Watching
-White Panther❤

#Codm #Callofdutymobile #codmgameplay # Ak117 #megakill

ack117white panther codmcodm

Post a Comment

0 Comments