A few NJT trains at Convent Station, NJ 7/30/21

A few NJT trains at Convent Station, NJ 7/30/21

Earlier today, I went with my dad into Summit for a little bit. I then decided to take the train over to Convent Station where I watched a few trains. I stayed for about an hour and 20 minutes and got quite a few trains. This was my very first time to this station in a very long time. I went here when I was younger, but it was before I started my channel. This is also my last video before our trip to CA!

1: NJT ALP-45DP pulling a comet set to New York

2: NJT ALP-45DP pulling a comet 5 set to Hackettstown

3: NJT ALP-46 pulling a multilevel set to Dover running about 8 minutes late

4: NJT ALP-46A pulling a multilevel set to New York running about 15 minutes late

5: NJT ALP-46A pushing a multilevel set to New York

6: NJT ALP-46 pulling a multilevel set to New York

7: NJT ALP-46 pulling a comet set to Dover

trainsConventStation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments