MY SHOES PICK OUT MY OUTFITS FOR A WEEK! | Gabby Danso

MY SHOES PICK OUT MY OUTFITS FOR A WEEK! | Gabby Danso

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy today's video. Where I let my shoes pick out my outfit for a week! This video was such a fun challenge to film. To watch in better quality I suggest you watch this video in 1080p for high-definition quality. If you really liked today’s video try this video next: https://youtu.be/E9geyJstLoY Be sure to subscribe and like so I know you want to see more content like this. I post every Wednesday and Saturday at 8 AM (EST) Don’t forget to check out my other social media so you are all caught up!

✰ SOCIAL MEDIAS ✰
Tiktok: @gabby.danso
Instagram: @gabbydanso_
Pinterest: @gabbydanso
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/8cs504tjgkilnxozx06irnbz9?si=448dbbca813d457d

✰ BUSINESS INQUIRES ONLY ✰
Business Email:
gabbydanso014@gmail.com

✰ MUSIC ✰
Music: Cuba
Musician: ASHUTOSH

Music: Pixels
Musician: Jeff Kaale

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any rights to the music in this video. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR!

✰ FAQ ✰
How old are you? → 13
What grade are you going into? → 8th
What is your religion? → Christian ✞︎
What do you use to edit? → Inshot
Posting schedule? → Wednesday and Friday at 8 AM (EST)

SUBSCRIBE!!
subscriber count: 26
end of the year goal: 1K 

TAGS: (ignore lol)
shoespickoutmyoutfit, shoes, outfit, shoespickoutoutfitforaweek, shoesandoutfit, funchallenge, outfitchallenge

just remember………..
positivity is better and JESUS LOVES YOU!

SHOESOUTFITSWEEK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments