MEAL PREP:// Batch cooking Part 2- Family of 4. Animal and vegetable protein

MEAL PREP:// Batch cooking Part 2- Family of 4. Animal and vegetable protein

Hey guys, I am so happy that I was able to record this video, I am still getting better at this as I wasn't able to record everything but I know you will understand.

I am glad to share this process as it has really helped me especially since I have never had a house help in my home. Cooking like this ensures I have food for my family everyday of the week and takes the guessing out of family meal times. infact, it allows me have a buffet available for my entire family even up to the point of serving something different to everyone. It sure feels amazing.

I share a few tips in the video too so have a pen and paper to write them so you remember.

Ps. This might only work for a home where hubby is OK with microwaved food or pre-cooked food or food cooked a 2nd time . It will not fly for a home where people want the food fresh so please be ware.

PREP://Batchcooking

Post a Comment

0 Comments