Despite saving 672 frames over the old TAS across the 25 rooms seen in the video, several of them (The room after Link, the room after Diddy, and the room after Falcon that I end the video on) were much slower than the old attempt, thanks to the amount of damage I had taken preventing me from properly damage boosting in those particular rooms.
After doing a large amount of testing and data analysis, I came to the conclusion that I built up far too much damage (248% instead of the 135% max I found) during Petey's downtime, so I'll be starting over from scratch to fix that. As it turns out, even with my calculations, Peach's Bob-Ombs still deal too much for me to properly deal with the room after Diddy (Unless I just don't use a Bob-Omb in one or two other rooms and waste time there), so I'll have to take the slow route for that one no matter what.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check out my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/DyllonStej
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/T7rZqbm
My Other Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_aWcJRBfVKqn1QnYJyt4g
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DStejGaming
My Mods: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/67ce97vfa4xh9pn/AAAILWUMsqJ1I9NxHLwpsvaCa?dl=0
0 Comments